- The product features veg Omega type 3, 6 and 9.Omega-3 fatty acids are essential nutrients for health but our body cannot produce omega-3 fatty acids on its own, however; therefore, they must be obtained from food sources or supplements.
- Omega 3 contains both docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) and eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) which help in preventing heart disease and managing blood pressure. DHA also helps in improving brain and eye functioning.
- omega–6 fatty acids play a crucial role in brain function, and normal growth and development. As a type of polyunsaturated fatty acid (PUFA), omega-6s help stimulate skin and hair growth, maintain bone health, regulate metabolism, and maintain the reproductive system. Omega 6s are also used for reducing the risk of heart disease, lowering total cholesterol levels, lowering “bad” (LDL) cholesterol levels, raising “good” (HDL) cholesterol levels, and reducing cancer risk.
- Omega-9 fats are monounsaturated fats, these are nonessential fats that the body can produce. However, Replacing some saturated fats with omega-9 fats can benefit your health. Some studies have found that humans who ate high monounsaturated fat diets had less inflammation and better insulin sensitivity than those who ate diets high in saturated fat.
- Special herb: Flax seeds, flax seeds contain polyunsaturated fat in the form of alpha-linolenic acid (ALA) and a precursor to the heart-disease fighting long-chain omega-3 fatty acids eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) and docosahexaenoic acid (DHA).
- ALA reduces triglyceride levels. Triglycerides are a type of most common bodily fat. High triglycerides might raise your risk of heart disease and may be a sign of metabolic syndrome. Metabolic syndrome is the combination of high blood pressure, high blood sugar, too much fat around the waist, low HDL (“good”) cholesterol, and high triglycerides..
- Other benefits of Omega 3.6.9 include better immunity and joint care.
- Improved mindfulness and helps in better sleep
- Reduced heart burns
- Slowed development of plaque in arteries